We provide wallet-sized alert cards to members with a neuromuscular condition to help in emergency situations.
There are two options available:
1. Cardboard – double sided wallet sized card. Space provided for name and emergency contact details to be added (in pen, written onto cardboard). Condition specific information provided in bullet point form on the back of the card. Provided free to members.
2. Plastic Photo ID – double sided wallet sized card. Photo, name and emergency contact details printed onto plastic card. Condition specific information provided in bullet point form on the back of card. $5.00 charge applies. Plastic sleeve and lanyard provided.
Condition Specific: emergency alert card
If you have one of the following conditions, we can provide an emergency alert card that has information most relevant to your needs.
- Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease (CMT)
- Myotonic Dystrophy (DM1)
- Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy (FSHD)
- Limb girdle muscular dystrophy (LGMD)